You are the Hero of Your Journey
All too often, teens see themselves as "odd ducks" not heroes. This workshop will help the teens in your youth organization connect with each other through safe and supportive storytelling activities.
During this workshop, participants will
- listen to and grow to understand the structure of the hero's journey
- discover their own hero stories
- craft those stories into a gift to themselves and others
- tell their stories with confidence
- listen with open hearts and accept the stories told by their peers
Workshop designed for Middle and High School Groups
Time: 3 – 5 hours (either in separate weekly sessions or during a retreat.